The Monopulse Tracking Receiver (MTR) series, developed by Vertex Antennentechnik, is a state-of-the-art Monopulse Tracking Receiver based on modern FPGA architecture. It has been developed for antenna systems which require very precise tracking accuracies. The MTR can be used in TT&C ground stations, in which accurate tracking for spatial coordinates is required, or the MTR is utilized in large Gateways where accurate tracking for gain minimizes tracking losses. The excellent tracking performance of the VA MTR has been proven in a highly dynamic LEO environment as the latency between in- and output response is extremely low.
Different options are available:
· MTR8100: A cost effective 19" 2 HU rack mounted unit without a user interface (MMI). In this case, control is effected through VA`s ACU 8100 Antenna Control System
· MTR8130: The MTR8130 is the three channel variant of the MTR8100. It consists of two 2HU rack mounted units.
· MTR8500: Two-channel monopulse 4 HU rack mounted stand-alone version with a user interface (MMI). The user interface is realized with a 10.4" touchscreen. All parameters are available through a graphical menu structure.
· MTR8530: Three-channel monopulse 4 HU rack mounted stand-alone version with a user interface (MMI). The user interface is realized with a 12" touchscreen. All parameters are available through a graphical menu structure.
The above mentioned configurations can be equipped with the following inputs for tracking signals:
· MTR8xxx-70: IF at 70 MHz +/- 2,5 MHz for standard 2-channel (1 S-signal and 1 quadrature D-signal) applications
· MTR8xxx-BB: broadband IF between 70 MHz and 3 GHz supporting broadband carriers including spread spectrum input signals (no need for coherent downconverters up to 3 GHz)
please don't hesitate to contact us:
CPI VERTEX ANTENNENTECHNIK GmbH
Phone: +49(0)2066 2096-0